All copyright and other rights on the home page and all other pages of the www.cornellsailing.com website (“the Site”) and any linked websites are owned by Cornell Sailing Ltd (CS) and its subsidiary Cornell Sailing Events Ltd. (CSE).
All use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions of use. CSE may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by CSE. Your continued use of www.cornellsailing.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of www.cornellsailing.com:
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.cornellsailing.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial or editorial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on www.cornellsailing.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial or editorial use. Any other type of use requires the express prior written agreement of CSE.
- You will not use the Site:
– to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site;
– to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party;
– in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or
– in any way that might bring CSE into disrepute.
- CSE shall have the right to refuse to allow you access to any of the pages on the Site at any time and for any reason without giving you any advance notice and CSE shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever (other than losses or damages arising out of the negligence of CSE or its employees in the terms established by the applicable laws) arising from your inability to access any of the pages on the Site.
- Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by CSE, the contents of the Site are naturally subject to change from time to time. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of facts and opinions as found on this site.
- Some of the pages on the Site include links to external websites. CSE is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites.
- Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the Site is free from viruses, CSE gives no guarantee it will always be free from viruses and you are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software. CSE excludes, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any viruses or any other harmful computer code, files or programs transmitted with or as part of the Site.
- The names, images and logos identifying Cornell Sailing are the proprietary marks of Cornell Sailing Ltd and Cornell Sailing Events Ltd. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights and CSE reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
- These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Site after any variation has been posted.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
Cornell Sailing Events Ltd
Cornell Sailing Events Ltd is a company registered in the United Kingdom and is a subsidiary of Cornell Sailing Ltd.