Who can join
- Sailing monohulled and multihulled vessels
- Minimum LOA is 27 ft (8.22 m).
- The maximum LOA of multihulls is 60 ft (18.29 m).
- The minimum number of crew is two adults.
- Entries must be well-found cruising boats and they must carry all necessary navigational equipment for offshore sailing as well as the safety equipment stipulated in the safety regulations.
- It is expected that when joining the rally, the captain and at least one other person on board will have sufficient offshore experience and be competent to sail safely in an offshore event of this nature.
- Basic fees (includes 2 crew*)
Length overall (LOA) Basic fee 27-35 ft €1120 35-40 ft €1220 40-45 ft €1320 45-50 ft €1420 50-60 ft €1580 over 60 ft €1880
* ‘Crew’ includes all people on board who are over 18 years of age.
A fee will be charged for each additional crew member over 18 years of age. Children under 18 do not have to pay a crew fee.
- Additional fees
Boats with paying passengers €2700 Sponsored boats €2300 Per extra crew (over 18) €150 Multihulls surcharge 20%
- Payments can also be made in Pounds Sterling and US Dollars.
- Credit or debit card payments (in Euros only) include a 5% surcharge.
Cancellation and transfer fees
Entry fees are non-refundable. In special cases 50% of the fee may be transferred to another event taking place in the next 12 months. The additional payment will include any difference in fees. Only one transfer is permitted.