The Odyssey rallies are designed for sailors wishing to enjoy the safety and social aspects of a sailing event with the added extra of an environmental and scientific program.
- All the Odysseys have the aim of returning to the original non-competitive and non-commercial spirit of Jimmy Cornell’s earlier rallies, with the emphasis on safety and the enjoyment of participating in a purely amateur event.
- To help participants at every stage is an international team of experienced sailors with several circumnavigators among them.
- From pre-start seminars to cultural visits and activities for children, the Odysseys are characterised by their unique atmosphere of camaraderie.
- Participants in the Odyssey events take part in community, science and educational programmes to help raise awareness of the state of the oceans and to forge greater links with the people of the places they visit.
- Participants pay a modest entry fee which includes a range of benefits such as free docking, read more about what is included
- All these incentives are thanks to generous sponsors on both sides of the Atlantic.